The St. Louis Psychological Association welcomes professionals and students in the field of psychology and related disciplines. We offer networking opportunities and professional development workshops with CEUs throughout the year. The purpose of the organization is to:
- Promote the science and practice of psychology
- Increase the value of the profession to the public
- Provide continuing education programs on cutting edge psychological topics
- Disseminate information of professional interest to members
- Provide a forum for discussion and collegiality among members.
We also serve the public as a resource to find a licensed mental health professional. Please see our Find A Therapist page, where you can search by location, specialty, and services offered.